Saturday, July 30, 2011

5QF 7-29-11

Yep, once again I am running a tad bit late with this.  How in the world am I going to stay on top of it when school starts. 

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

Might be kind of fun to do, especially if I could lose enough weight to get down to what I wore when we got married.  Of course if I could do that then any celebration would be worth it.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

Fingernails on a chalkboard.  Oh how I hate that sound.  Sends shivers down my back.  Thankfully anymore most classrooms have a white board in them.  So much nicer, plus there is no chalk dust.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

Since I have 2 girls, 2 fur babies that were girls and no boys, I would have to say all girls.  I am not sure what I would have done with a boy.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

it really depends on the type of alternative medicine.  Some of the alternatives are very successful, but some of them in my opinion may be a hoax.  You really need to look into what you are putting your trust into and make sure that it is legitimate.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
Of course, they are family after all.

No comments: